The new Locked & Loaded update has dropped for Fallout 76, not only introducing us to the game’s Season 4 content, but also the highly anticipated S.P.E.C.I.A.L. loadouts and multiple C.A.M.P. slots. Here are the main highlights:
- Claim New Loot in Season 4: Fallout 76 Season 4 starts now, with an all-new Scoreboard, 100 Ranks to achieve, and tons of rewards for you to earn!
- Reboot Your S.P.E.C.I.A.L.: After Level 25, use Punch Card Machines to reset your S.P.E.C.I.A.L., change your Perks, and save them into one of two custom loadouts.
- Build a Second Home: The new C.A.M.P. Slots feature allows you to construct and maintain a second C.A.M.P., in addition to your current home.
- Vending and Display Updates: Alongside C.A.M.P. Slots, we’ve streamlined Player Vending Machines and Display Cases, which you can now use inside your Shelters.
- Double the Daily Ops: Dive into the new Decryption game mode and claim new rewards as you conquer new randomized enemies, mutations, and locations.
- User Interface Improvements: We’ve added an Aim Assist option to the settings, a batch crafting slider to Workbenches, and a big update for the World Activity Menu.
In addition, this Update version 220.127.116.11 introduces loads of new improvements like melee combat fixes, UI tweaks, performance boosts and much more. This update also teases the upcoming Hunt for the Treasure Hunter event that will be coming soon.
Fallout 76 was hurt by an unimpressive launch that caused most hardcore Fallout fans to stay far away from the multiplayer co-op game, but Bethesda has done a phenomenal job of listening to player concerns and boosting the game up to its current status. This latest update shows more of Bethesda’s dedication to the Fallout universe and I look forward to seeing how much further they can go with it.