Trigun Stampede is the newest adaptation of the famous series to hit our screens and we cannot wait to see how everything turns out. The first episode of the new anime is now out, with more to come! Let’s have a look at the specific times when Trigun Stampede will be available, as well as where exactly you’ll be able to watch the anime.
How to Stream Trigun Stampede
Trigun Stampede’s new episodes will will be available for streaming on Crunchyroll every Saturday (starting with the first one on January 7) at 8:30 a.m. PT or 1:30 p.m. Eastern Time. Simply click on this link in order to see the pilot episode on Crunchyroll. It is currently unknown, at the time that this article is being written, whether or not the dub will be delayed for a few weeks, as has been the case with previous anime, such as Chainsaw Man, or even if there will be dubs at all.
To watch Trigun Stampede on Crunchyroll for free, you’ll need a free trial, which is available to anyone whose email hasn’t subscribed before or used a free trial before. The free trial options are here at this link. They include 14-day free trials for Fan, Mega Fan, and Ultimate Fan accounts, all without ads.
How to Stream Trigun Stampede on Hulu
The subs for the new anime will also be on Hulu! The first episode, Noman’s Land, is already available at this link.
If you want to watch Trigun Stampede on Hulu for free, Hulu offers a free trial here. This lasts for a month, and will get you through at least part of the remaining season.
Here is a list of the whole cast:
- Director: Kenji Muto (Land of the Lustrous episode director)
- Original Story: Takehiko Oki
- Series Composition: Shin Okashima, Tatsuro Inamoto, Yoshihisa Ueda
- Original Character Design: Kouji Tajima (GANTZ:0 character artist)
- Music: Tatsuya Kato (Revue Starlight)
- Animation Production: Orange
- Vash the Stampede voiced by Yoshitsugu Matsuoka (Inosuke Hashibara in Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba)
- Young Vash voiced by Tomoyo Kurosawa (Phosphophyllite in Land of the Lustrous)
- Millions Knives voiced by Junya Ikeda (Jo Kido in Digimon Adventure tri.)
- Young Knives voiced by Yumiri Hanamori (Nadeshiko Kagamihara in Laid-Back Camp)
- Rem Saverem voiced by Maaya Sakamoto (Hitomi Kanzaki in The Vision of Escaflowne)
- Meryl Stryfe voiced by Sakura Ando (Legom in BEASTARS)
- Roberto De Niro voiced by Kenji Matsuda (Kamen Rider Zanki in Kamen Rider Hibiki)
- Nicholas D. Wolfwood voiced by Yoshimasa Hosoya (Fumikage Tokoyami in My Hero Academia)
- Legato Bluesummers voiced by Koki Uchiyama (Tomura Shigaraki in My Hero Academia)
- Zazie the Beast voiced by TARAKO (Melody in Hunter x Hunter (1999))
- William Conrad voiced by Ryusei Nakao (Frieza in the Dragon Ball franchise)
What is Trigun Stampede?
Crunchyroll describes the series:
Vash the Stampede’s a joyful gunslinging pacifist, so why does he have a $$6 million bounty on his head? That’s what’s puzzling rookie reporter Meryl Stryfe and her jaded veteran partner when looking into the vigilante only to find someone who hates blood. But their investigation turns out to uncover something heinous—his evil twin brother, Millions Knives.
Originally a manga, Trigun was made into a shonen comic and an anime series as well. This new one is an adaptation of the series that fans had been waiting for. Let’s see if this will meet their expectation!
Have you seen the first series? What did you think of it? Perhaps it will be entirely different then the last time it was on our screens!
Checkout this sneak peek from Crunchyroll!
Follow us for more news! Subscribe to our emails and choose the “anime” option. Want to chat about all things post-apocalyptic? Join our Discord server here. You can also follow us on Facebook or Twitter. Oh, and TikTok, too!
Leave a Reply