Fallout: Wasteland Warfare developer Modiphius has announced that it will release a brand new expansion for its popular tabletop roleplaying game released in 2019.
Officially named The Commonwealth Expansion, the rulebook is currently available to pre-order at a discounted price of $44.99 USD.
This expansion includes:
- A 65-page booklet with rules for expanding your wasteland denizens, including the Children of the Atom, the Gunners, the Railroad
- New creatures, and the Super Mutant’s terrifying Behemoth, Swan
- 171 new cards 35 unit cards, 33 AI cards, 1 equipment card, 16 leader, 5 mod, 17 perk cards, 3 power armor, 14 quest, 5 reference, 42 weapon
- Painting guides for Survivors, the Brotherhood of Steel, and Super Mutants
- A gallery of painted models featuring every release in the Commonwealth wave
- Scenarios for playing in the Commonwealth
- Rules for Wasteland Warfare terrain
- Unique region rules for locations within the Commonwealth
- Strategy guides for playing numerous Wasteland Warfare factions
This will be the largest expansion ever for the post-apocalyptic TTRPG based on the popular Fallout franchise. Of course, you’ll need the core game to make full use of this expansion, but you can grab the less-expensive Fallout: Wasteland Warfare Two-Player Starter Set to get started quickly. Most of the game is available as free PDF downloads, so the barrier to entry is very low.
In addition, a few new miniature sets are coming out with this expansion, yet sold separately. These include the Animal Decor Print at Home STL file pack, the Railroad Core Box, the Gunners Core Box, and an incredible miniature of Grognak the Barbarian.
The miniatures are currently available at Modiphius’ website, but you’ll need to wait until June of 2022 for the Commonwealth expansion itself.