It’s time for Attack on Titan Season 4 Episode 2! After the crazy way that Episode 1 started, you’ll no doubt be wanting to watch Episode 2 as soon as possible. So how do you stream Attack on Titan Season 4 Episode 2 online? We’ve got all the links so you can start watching right away. The new episode premieres Sunday, December 13 in the United States with English subtitles around 12:45 p.m. Pacific.
Links to Legally Stream Attack on Titan Season 4 Episode 2 for Free
If you want to stream the English subtitle episodes right away in the United States legally, here’s how.
Last week, Crunchyroll had the episode first out of all the options below. So if you want the episode as soon as possible, check with Crunchyroll. However, Crunchryoll and Funimation’s servers had a lot of issues, which left Hulu’s version as the most “stable” to watch with the fewest glitches. So if you’re wanting to avoid server issues, go for the Hulu link.
Hulu: Hulu will post Attack on Titan Season 4 Episode 2 here once it’s online. This is your best bet if you want a server that won’t crash. Hulu offers free trials so you can test the service if you want to watch Episode 2 for free.
Crunchyroll: Season 4 Episode 2 will drop here once it’s available (and it will be listed as Episode 61.) (This is available in the U.S., Canada, U.K., Ireland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Iceland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, the Netherlands, LATAM, Middle East, and Russia). If you want an ad-free experience, you can sign up for Crunchyroll premium, and you can try it out with a 14-day free trial.
Funimation: Watch here for Season 4 Episode 2 to drop. Change the dropdown menu to Season 4, and the new episode will be listed as Episode 61. (This will be available in the U.S., Canada, UK, Ireland, Brazil, Mexico.) Because the episodes contain “mature content,” you’ll need to create an account or log in to watch them. These will contain ads. If you want to stream ad-free, you can try a free trial of Funimation Premium Plus here. It’s just $5.99/month for ad-free access to subs and dubs along with two simultaneous streams. It’s $7.99/month for ad-free access to the entire Funimation library and for the ability to download for offline viewing.
The TV subreddit’s guide also lists these streaming sources for outside the U.S.
- Wakanim: France, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Suisse, Tunisia, Morocco, Algeria, Quebec, Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Georgia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Russia.
- Wakanim: Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, and Iceland
- Animelab: Australia and New Zealand
- Aniplus Asia: Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and the Philippines
- Netflix: Philippines, Thailand (several days after initial release)
- VVVVID: Italian Sub/Dub in Italy, Malta
- Amazon Prime Video: Italian Sub/Dub in Italy, Malta
- SelectaVision: European Spanish Sub in Spain
- iQiyi: Multi-language Subs in China
- DANET: VietSubs in Vietnam
- Muse Asia: Cantonese Subs in Hong Kong
The synopsis reads: “It’s been four years since the Scout Regiment reached the shoreline, and the world looks different now. Things are heating up as the fate of the Scout Regiment—and the people of Paradis—are determined at last. However, Eren is missing. Will he reappear before age-old tensions between Marleyans and Eldians result in the war of all wars?”
Want to stay updated on all things post-apocalyptic, including Attack on Titan? Join our email list here.