After the crazy cliffhanger that we were left with last week, it’s finally time to watch Attack on Titan Season 4 Episode 6 online. Of course, you’ll want to watch the episode as soon as you can so you aren’t spoiled by anything. Read on for all the details on how to stream Attack on Titan Season 4 Episode 6 online, along with links for watching the newest episode legally.Here's how to watch #AttackonTitan Season 4 Episode 6 online (with links!) Click To Tweet
Stream Attack on Titan Season 4 Episode 6 (with Links)
The sixth episode (with English subtitles) premieres Sunday, January 17 in the United States with English subtitles at 12:45 p.m. Pacific (3:45 p.m. Eastern.) This is a few hours after it premieres in Japan without subtitles. Here are the links for where you can find Episode 6.
Hulu: Hulu will post Attack on Titan Season 4 Episode 6 (sub) here once it’s online. Hulu’s servers tend to be the most stable source for watching new Attack on Titan episodes. However, Hulu sometimes gets the English subtitled episode a few minutes later than Crunchyroll or Funimation. Hulu does have a two-week trial, but it’s probably worth just subscribing for the duration of the series if you don’t mind paying the money.
Crunchyroll: Season 4 Episode 6 (sub) will drop here once it’s available (and it will be listed as Episode 65.) You can only watch free on Crunchyroll if you are using a free trial, otherwise you’ll only be able to see a clip of the episode. This wasn’t the case with the premiere, but that’s how it’s working now. If you sign up for a subscription for unlimited ad-free anime, it’s just $9.99 a month, so that might also be a worthwhile option for you. (This service is available in the U.S., Canada, U.K., Ireland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Iceland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, the Netherlands, LATAM, Middle East, and Russia).
Funimation: Season 4 Episode 6 (sub) will drop at this link. Change the dropdown menu to Season 4, and the new episode will be listed as Episode 65. (This will be available in the U.S., Canada, UK, Ireland, Brazil, Mexico.) You’ll need an account to watch the new episodes, whether you’re paying or watching for free. We were able to confirm that Episode 4 can be viewed with a free account if you’re willing to sit through ads. To get a free account, go to the account signup page and scroll to the bottom of the page until you see a link that reads “Not ready to commit.” Then click on the option to create a free account. Then you’ll have to go to Account Settings and turn off “Restrict Mature Content” before you can watch an episode. We tested this and were able to watch the subbed version of Season 4 Episode 4 with a free account.
The sub version of Season 4 Episode 6 will be available starting at 3:45 p.m. Eastern at all the sites listed above, although sometimes it might be delayed for a few minutes.
How to Watch the English Dub
The English dub for Season 4 Episode 6 won’t be out for about a month. Today, the dub for Season 4 Episode 2 is releasing on Funimation, after it aired late at night on Toonami. To find out when future dub episodes premiere, Funimation suggests following Dub From Home’s webpage here. We’re expecting to see a new dubbed episode every week.
Links for Watching Season 4 Episode 6 Outside the U.S.
The TV subreddit’s guide also lists these streaming sources for outside the U.S. if you’re wanting to watch Season 4 Episode 6.
- Wakanim: France, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Suisse, Tunisia, Morocco, Algeria, Quebec, Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Georgia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Russia.
- Wakanim: Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, and Iceland (English subtitles) (French subtitles)
- Animelab: Australia and New Zealand
- Aniplus Asia: Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and the Philippines
- Netflix: The Philippines, Thailand (several days after initial release; on Reddit, one person has said that the Netflix premiere dates are now Thursdays at 12 a.m. (11 p.m. JKT/THAI) in SEA regions. We haven’t confirmed this.)
- VVVVID: Italian Sub/Dub in Italy, Malta
- mtmad (Spanish subtitles)
- Amazon Prime Video: Italian Sub/Dub in Italy, Malta
- SelectaVision: European Spanish Sub in Spain
- iQiyi: Multi-language Subs in China
- DANET: VietSubs in Vietnam
- Muse Asia: Cantonese Subs in Hong Kong