After a long hiatus where we had a week without Attack on Titan, it’s finally time to watch Attack on Titan Season 4 Episode 5. You’ll no doubt want to watch right away as soon as the episode’s available, considering the cliffhanger they left us with. How do you stream Attack on Titan Season 4 Episode 5 online? We’ve got all the links so you can start watching right away legally.
Legally Stream Attack on Titan Season 4 Episode 5 (with Links)
The fifth episode premieres Sunday, January 11 in the United States with English subtitles at 12:45 p.m. Pacific (3:45 p.m. Eastern.) This is a few hours after it premieres in Japan (without subtitles). Unfortunately, it will be probably a month or so before the dubbed version is available, since the English dub of Season 4 Episode 1 just released today too.
Hulu: Hulu will post Attack on Titan Season 4 Episode 5 here once it’s online. This is your best bet if you want a server that won’t crash. Hulu’s servers tend to be the most stable source for watching new Attack on Titan episodes. However, Hulu sometimes gets the English subtitled episode a few minutes later than Crunchyroll or Funimation. Hulu does have a two-week trial, but it’s probably worth just subscribing for the duration of the series.
Crunchyroll: Season 4 Episode 5 will drop here once it’s available (and it will be listed as Episode 64.) You can only watch free on Crunchyroll if you are using a free trial, otherwise you’ll only be able to see a clip of the episode. If you sign up for a subscription for unlimited ad-free anime, it’s just $9.99 a month. (This service is available in the U.S., Canada, U.K., Ireland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Iceland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, the Netherlands, LATAM, Middle East, and Russia).
Funimation: Season 4 Episode 5 will drop at this link. Change the dropdown menu to Season 4, and the new episode will be listed as Episode 64. (This will be available in the U.S., Canada, UK, Ireland, Brazil, Mexico.) You’ll need an account to watch the new episodes. We were able to confirm that Episode 4 can be viewed with a free account if you’re willing to sit through ads. To get a free account, go to the account signup page and scroll to the bottom of the page until you see a link that reads “Not ready to commit.” Then click on the option to create a free account. Then you’ll have to go to Account Settings and turn off “Restrict Mature Content” before you can watch an episode. We tested this and were able to watch the subbed version of Season 4 Episode 4 with a free account.
So far, only Season 4 Episode 1 will have a dubbed version today, but the sub version of Season 4 Episode 5 will be available starting at 3:45 p.m. Eastern. To find out when future dub episodes premiere, Funimation suggests following Dub From Home’s webpage here. We’re expecting to see a new dubbed episode every week.
The TV subreddit’s guide also lists these streaming sources for outside the U.S.
- Wakanim: France, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Suisse, Tunisia, Morocco, Algeria, Quebec, Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Georgia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Russia.
- Wakanim: Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, and Iceland (English subtitles) (French subtitles)
- Animelab: Australia and New Zealand
- Aniplus Asia: Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and the Philippines
- Netflix: Philippines, Thailand (several days after initial release; on Reddit, one person has said that the Netflix premiere dates are now Thursdays at 12 a.m. (11 p.m. JKT/THAI) in SEA regions. We haven’t confirmed this yet, but keep that in mind.)
- VVVVID: Italian Sub/Dub in Italy, Malta
- mtmad (Spanish subtitles)
- Amazon Prime Video: Italian Sub/Dub in Italy, Malta
- SelectaVision: European Spanish Sub in Spain
- iQiyi: Multi-language Subs in China
- DANET: VietSubs in Vietnam
- Muse Asia: Cantonese Subs in Hong Kong
Want to chat about Attack on Titan with our community? Join our Discord server here.