On this week’s episode of the podcast, Shawn does a solo show from deep within his survival bunker. But don’t let that scare you away! There’s plenty to talk about, including:
– Zack Snyder’s 2-year deal with Netflix could certainly mean an Army of the Dead sequel
– New Dune trailer has been released and why you should listen to the Dune audiobook
– New Day of the Dead series info from Comic-Con
– Mmmm, post-apocalyptic milkshakes
– The Walking Dead Beyond, Fear the Walking Dead, Snowpiercer, and Sweet Tooth have all been renewed
– There’s a Waterworld series in the works and Shawn speculates on the cast
– And much more!
If you’re interested in writing for us, check out this post for more info!
Be sure to check us out on social media:
Want to chat with our community? Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/7r7sgweckx
Intro by VerticalSprite: http://www.twitch.tv/VerticalSprite
Audio and video post production by Valerie Anne at Morning Owl Media: https://www.morningowlmedia.com/
Leave a Reply