It’s finally time to watch Attack on Titan Season 4 Episode 7 online. With Eren’s huge battle only just underway, you’ll want to watch the new episode right away so you aren’t spoiled by anything. Read on for all the details on how to stream Attack on Titan Season 4 Episode 7 online, along with links for watching the newest episode legally.
Stream Attack on Titan Season 4 Episode 7 (with Links)
The seventh episode of Attack on Titan premieres Sunday, January 24 in the United States with English subtitles at 12:45 p.m. Pacific (3:45 p.m. Eastern/2:45 p.m. Central.) This is a few hours after it premieres in Japan without subtitles. So if you’re seeing some spoilers on social media, it likely wasn’t leaked. People who watched the Japanese version without subtitles might be talking about what they saw, so it’s best to avoid social media until the English subtitled version is released at 12:45 p.m. Pacific.
Here are the links for where you can stream Episode 7 legally. (We promote legal streaming so the creators and all the people involved can make money off the episodes. They’re so talented, we also really want them to benefit from our views, so they can have an accurate count of how many watch the episodes.)
Hulu: Hulu will post Attack on Titan Season 4 Episode 7 (sub) here once it’s online. Thus far, Hulu’s servers tend to be the most stable for watching new Attack on Titan episodes if you’re most interested in watching right when they premiere without any glitches or issues. However, Hulu sometimes gets the English subtitled episode a few minutes later than Crunchyroll or Funimation. Hulu has a two-week trial if you want to try it out, but I’d suggest simply subscribing.
Crunchyroll: Season 4 Episode 7 (sub) will drop here once it’s available (and it will be listed as Episode 66.) You can only watch for free on Crunchyroll if you are using a free trial, otherwise you’ll only be able to see a clip of the episode. This wasn’t the case with the premiere, but that’s how it’s working now. If you sign up for a subscription for unlimited ad-free anime, it’s just $9.99 a month, so that might worthwhile for you. (This service is available in the U.S., Canada, U.K., Ireland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Iceland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, the Netherlands, LATAM, Middle East, and Russia).
Funimation: Season 4 Episode 7 (sub) will drop at this link. Change the dropdown menu to Season 4, and the new episode will be listed as Episode 66. (This will be available in the U.S., Canada, UK, Ireland, Brazil, Mexico.) You’ll need an account to watch the new episodes, whether you’re paying or watching for free. We were able to confirm that Episode 4 can be viewed with a free account if you’re willing to sit through ads, so it will likely be the same for other episodes too. To get a free account, go to the account signup page and scroll to the bottom of the page until you see a link that reads “Not ready to commit.” Then click on the option to create a free account. Then you’ll have to go to Account Settings and turn off “Restrict Mature Content” before you can watch an episode. We tested this and were able to watch the subbed version of Season 4 Episode 4 with a free account.
How to Watch the English Dub for Season 4 Episode 7
The English dub for Season 4 Episode 7 won’t be out for about a month. Today, the dub for Season 4 Episode 3 is releasing on Funimation, after it aired late at night on Toonami. To find out when future dub episodes premiere, Funimation suggests following Dub From Home’s webpage here.
Links for Watching Season 4 Episode 7 Outside the U.S.
The TV subreddit’s guide also lists these streaming sources for outside the U.S. if you’re wanting to watch Season 4 Episode 7.
- Wakanim: France, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Suisse, Tunisia, Morocco, Algeria, Quebec, Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Georgia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Russia.
- Wakanim: Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, and Iceland (English subtitles) (French subtitles)
- Animelab: Australia and New Zealand
- Aniplus Asia: Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and the Philippines
- Netflix: The Philippines, Thailand (several days after initial release; on Reddit, one person has said that the Netflix premiere dates are now Thursdays at 12 a.m. (11 p.m. JKT/THAI) in SEA regions. We haven’t confirmed this.)
- VVVVID: Italian Sub/Dub in Italy, Malta
- mtmad (Spanish subtitles)
- Amazon Prime Video: Italian Sub/Dub in Italy, Malta
- SelectaVision: European Spanish Sub in Spain
- iQiyi: Multi-language Subs in China
- DANET: VietSubs in Vietnam
- Muse Asia: Cantonese Subs in Hong Kong