After what has felt like forever (even though it’s only been a week), it’s finally time to watch Attack on Titan Season 4 Episode 3. We learned a lot more about Marley last week, but when will we see our favorite characters, like Levi and Eren? You’ll no doubt want to watch right away as soon as the episode’s available. How do you stream Attack on Titan Season 4 Episode 3 online? We’ve got all the links so you can start watching right away legally. The third episode premieres Sunday, December 20 in the United States with English subtitles at 12:45 p.m. Pacific (3:45 p.m. Eastern.) Unfortunately, the free options are a little more complicated than they were when the season first premiered.Here's how to watch Attack on Titan Season 4 Episode 3 online (with links!) Click To Tweet
How to Legally Stream Attack on Titan Season 4 Episode 3 (with Links)
If you want to stream Attack on Titan S4E3’s English subtitled version right away in the United States, here’s how.
(Note: If you want to stay updated on more Attack on Titan news, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or by email.)
Hulu: Hulu will post Attack on Titan Season 4 Episode 3 here once it’s online. This is your best bet if you want a server that won’t crash. Hulu offers free trials but they only last two weeks. However, if you started off with Crunchyroll’s free trial, you can transition to Hulu’s now that it’s run out. Hulu’s servers are still by and large the most stable source for watching new Attack on Titan episodes. However, Hulu sometimes gets the English subtitled episode a few minutes later than Crunchyroll or Funimation.
Crunchyroll: Season 4 Episode 3 will drop here once it’s available (and it will be listed as Episode 62.) Unfortunately, you can only watch free on Crunchyroll if you are using a free trial, otherwise you’ll only be able to see a clip of the episode. If you sign up for a subscription for unlimited ad-free anime, it’s just $9.99 a month. Crunchryoll is no longer offering new episodes for free. (This service is available in the U.S., Canada, U.K., Ireland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Iceland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, the Netherlands, LATAM, Middle East, and Russia).
Funimation: Season 4 Episode 3 will drop at this link. Change the dropdown menu to Season 4, and the new episode will be listed as Episode 62. (This will be available in the U.S., Canada, UK, Ireland, Brazil, Mexico.) Unfortunately, it looks like Funimation is only offering the premiere episode of Season 4 for free, and now you have to subscribe to Funimation Premium to see the rest of the episodes in Season 4 (just like Crunchyroll.)
The TV subreddit’s guide also lists these streaming sources for outside the U.S.
- Wakanim: France, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Suisse, Tunisia, Morocco, Algeria, Quebec, Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Georgia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Russia.
- Wakanim: Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, and Iceland
- Animelab: Australia and New Zealand
- Aniplus Asia: Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and the Philippines
- Netflix: Philippines, Thailand (several days after initial release; on Reddit, one person has said that the Netflix premiere dates are now Thursdays at 12 a.m. (11 p.m. JKT/THAI) in SEA regions. We haven’t confirmed this yet, but keep that in mind.)
- VVVVID: Italian Sub/Dub in Italy, Malta
- Amazon Prime Video: Italian Sub/Dub in Italy, Malta
- SelectaVision: European Spanish Sub in Spain
- iQiyi: Multi-language Subs in China
- DANET: VietSubs in Vietnam
- Muse Asia: Cantonese Subs in Hong Kong
Want to stay updated on all things post-apocalyptic, including Attack on Titan? Join our email list here.
Leave a Reply